Grade Information Movement (Grade Passback)
The integration of assessment systems into the classroom ecosystem represents a key component in creating a fully developed picture of the learner. Assessment information is critical in depicting where a learner is in their progression, where we collectively want them to be and design a path to get them there. The A4L community has recognized this and prioritized focus in assessment systems as one of the organizations highest goals.
- Challenge: The Integration of Assessment Systems into the Classroom Ecosystem
- Assessment information is critical in depicting where a learner is in their progression, where we collectively want them to be and design a path to get them there
- Complications in the various types of information needed, where that information is housed, and then movement to enable usage by practitioners
- Realities: There are “Multiples” to Consider
- Ability for multiple stakeholders to more quickly leverage assessment results
- Synchronization of reporting across multiple systems
- Opportunity to fill the “multiple gaps” between classroom assessment and SEA reporting processes
- Goal: To leverage the successful work of xPress Roster to develop and deliver documentation of xPress Grade Pass-Back interface for both end users and developers
Can we get you involved in this solution development?