Copyright © Access 4 Learning TM Community. All Rights Reserved. Access 4 Learning Community website pages may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
Copyright in Content and Notices
1. Unless otherwise noted, all materials contained in this Site are copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the copyright notice or other proprietary notices provided with the relevant materials.
2. The materials contained in the Site may be downloaded or copied provided that ALL copies retain the copyright and any other proprietary notices contained on the materials. No material may be modified, edited or taken out of context such that its use creates a false or misleading statement or impression as to the SIF Association’s positions, statements or actions.
3. The name and trademarks of copyright holders may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to the Site, its content, specifications, or software without specific, written prior permission. Title to copyright on Site documents will at all times remain with copyright holders. Use of the Access 4 Learning or SIF Association's trademarks and service marks is covered by the SIF Association Marketing Guidelines and Trademark License, for further information, Contact Us.
Access 4 Learning Trademark
4. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Access 4 Learning Community (A4L TM). All use of A4L trademarks is governed by the Marketing Guidelines and trademark license. No additional rights are granted by implication, or otherwise. Any questions concerning these Trademarks should be directed to: SIF Association, PO Box 1024, New Albany, Ohio 43054-1024, United States.
SIF Association Trademark
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the SIF Association. All use of SIF Association trademarks is governed by the SIF Association Marketing Guidelines and trademark license. No additional rights are granted by implication, or otherwise. Any questions concerning the SIF Association’s Trademarks should be directed to: SIF Association, PO Box 1024, New Albany, Ohio 43054-1024, United States.
Member and Third Party Trademarks
The site may reference trademarks, logos, and service marks owned by Members or other third parties, and these marks are the property of their respective owners. The SIF Association does not grant any rights to use such marks, whether by implication, or otherwise.
5. The Access 4 Learning Community has endeavored to review all of the web sites linked from this Site, but is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other web sites linked to this Site. Please understand that any non-A4L web site is independent from the A4L Community, and the A4L Community has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-A4L web site does not mean that the Association endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such site. It is the user's sole responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever is selected is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
6. Information the Access 4 Learning Community publishes on its Site may contain references or cross references to SIF Specifications, projects, programs and services that are not announced or available in all countries. Such references do not imply that the Access 4 Learning Community intends to announce such specifications, projects, programs or services in all countries.
7. Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. The Access 4 Learning Community may make improvements and/or changes in the materials contained in or described on this site at any time without notice. The Access 4 Learning Community, where necessary, may also make changes in the By-Laws which govern the Community and its members. These will be agreed by the Board of Directors prior to publication, and all Members, being bound by such revisions, should therefore periodically review them to ensure they are aware of any changes.
Limitations on Warranties and Liabilities
8. ALL MATERIALS ON THE SIF ASSOCIATION SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." THE ACCESS 4 LEARNING COMMUNITY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AS TO DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE, THE SIF ASSOCIATION MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENTS OF SUCH DOCUMENT OR GRAPHICS ARE FREE FROM ERROR OR SUITABLE FOR ANY PURPOSE; NOR THAT IMPLEMENTATION OF SUCH CONTENTS WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS OR OTHER RIGHTS.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
9. IN NO EVENT WILL THE ACCESS 4 LEARNING COMMUNITYBE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE SIF ASSOCIATION IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SIF ASSOCIATION DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO USE OF SIF ASSOCIATION TRADEMARK, INCLUDING ECONOMIC DAMAGES AND LOST PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE SIF ASSOCIATION SHALL BE ADVISED, SHALL HAVE OTHER REASON TO KNOW, OR IN FACT SHALL KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE FOREGOING.
All member logos are trademarks of their respective organizations and legal limitations, warranties and liabilities may be in effect. The Access 4 Learning Community has permission to display these logos as the organizations are members of the A4L Community, but would advise any other party wishing to display these logos to review the legal documentation and/or permissions from each individual organization prior to using their respective logos.
SIF Implementation Specification: Disclaimer
The information, software, products, and services included in the SIF Implementation Specification may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The Access 4 Learning (A4L) Community may make improvements and/or changes in this document at any time without notification. Information contained in this document should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, or financial decisions. Appropriate professionals should be consulted for advice tailored to specific situations.
THE ACCESS 4 LEARNING (A4L) COMMUNITY, ITS PARTICIPANT(S), AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE MARKETPLACE SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES UTILIZING THE CONTENT OF THE SPECIFICATION DOCUMENTATION FOR ANY PURPOSE.
ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE A4L COMMUNITY AND/OR ITS PARTICIPANT(S) HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.