Print Page | Contact Us | Sign In | Join the A4L Community
Open Forum: General
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Using this forum 0 P. Murray Please use this forum to submit/respond to any topics that interest you relating to the A4L Community, the SIF standard, implementations or anything relating to open standards!
by P. Murray
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
VMWare/Airwatch 0 S. Smith Does anyone have a C level contact at VMWare or a high level manager in the Airwatch division? I need to find a connection high up to put pressure on New England team or re-allocate resources..... not living up to contract and not delivering requires product/service Feel free to email me directly at ssmith@cpsd.us Thanks, Steve
by S. Smith
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
How do I join a group? (on the A4L Community Site) 0 P. Murray Joining a group is easy!  With our new Community site every member has complete control over which groups they wish to actively participate in. To start, just log into the website using your member login credentials.  Then click on 'Quick Links' (within the blue navigation bar), and click on 'Find a Group'.  Search the list of available groups, and once you have found a group to participate in, just click the 'Join Group' button (under the group summary information).  Alternatively, you can click on the group name and then click the 'Join Group' button (top right) from the group home page. Please note:  If there is no 'Join Group' button available, this means one of two things - either the group is a private group for elected members only (i.e. a Management or Technical Board), or your membership type does not allow participation in that particular group type.  If you would like more information, please Contact Us.
by P. Murray
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
  • SIF Association (dba Access 4 Learning (A4L) Community)

• PO Box 1024, New Albany, Ohio 43054-1024

• Phone: +1.202.621.0547

• staff@A4L.org

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are used for visitor analysis, others are essential to making our site function properly and improve the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Click Accept to consent and dismiss this message or Deny to leave this website. Read our Privacy Statement for more.