Announcement to A4L AU Community membership
The Access 4 Learning (A4L) AU Community has had some wonderful leadership and guidance from their SIF AU Management Board (SIFAAMB) and the Data Standards Working Group (DSWG – Technical Board) to ensure a successful 2019. We would like to thank them for their involvement throughout the year.
The time has come to start preparing for the 2019-2020 elections. Nominations for SIFAAMB and the DSWG will be open from 1 October – 22 October 2019 (inclusive).
SIFAAMB members are elected for overlapping two-year terms. This year there will be two (2) vendor seats open to election. To be eligible to run for SIFAAMB, the individuals shall be an A4L AU Community Voting Vendor Participant or employed by or representing an A4L AU Community Voting Vendor Participant and duly authorized to represent that A4L AU Community Voting Vendor Participant.
The Data Standards Working Group members (Technical Board) are elected for a one-year term. There are seven (7) seats open for the Data Standards Working Group vendor members. Members must be A4L Community Voting Vendor Participant or employed by or represent an A4L Community Voting Vendor Participant and duly authorized to represent that A4L Community Voting Vendor Participant.
The dates for the 2019-2020 A4L AU Community Annual Election process are:
· 1 October 2019: Announcement to membership that elections will occur
· 1 October 2019: Nominations open
· 22 October 2019: Nominations close
· 25 October 2019: Voting for SIFAAMB / DSWG Vendor Members (by vendor members) opens
· 11 November 2019: Voting for SIFAAMB / DSWG Vendor Members closes at 5pm (EST)
· 13 November 2019: Election outcomes ratified by Chair and A4L, Announcement made
· 19 November 2019: NSIP A4L Community Day & Annual Meeting held in Melbourne
Any queries regarding the elections policies & procedures, please contact Larry Fruth.